THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am so excited right now!!!

Okay, so guess what people out there?!?!?!?! Some preeeeeeeety AMAAAAAAAAAZIN' and superb things are happening! They are as listed below: 1. There is like this, SASQUATCH statue thing in my town that I just discovered!! And I wanna go outside RIGHT NOW, in the dark and snow, and take a picture holding it's hand! ^_^ 2. CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!! It's right around the bend! It's a time for random dancing, and broken relationships to mend! It's full of red, and green and gifts! Mistle toes and glee! A time of frosted sugar cookies, and decorating the Christmas tree! Okay I am tired of rhyming now, But CHRISTMAS IS COMING, HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! Can't you just feeeeeeeeeeel the Christmas sparkle in your soul??? I sure can!!!!!!!!! :D 3. YOU ARE READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!! You lucky little monkey!!!!! ;) On a lighter note, HELLO!!!!!! You.. Are.... AfreakingMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Au revoir! ♥♥♥ Sarbear

0 comments: